- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2512 different users and renamed 793 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
If I go to https://iabot.toolforge.org/index.php?page=reportfalsepositive, fill out a false positive report, click the SUBMIT button, and follow the link on the new page to make sure the submitted link works, the SUBMIT button on that page doesn't work - if I mouse over it, the cursor shows a gray "forbidden" symbol (circle with a slash through it).
This happens with both Version 14.0 (15610.1.28.1.9, 15610) and Chrome Version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit). Guy Harris (talk) 16:42, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
- Guy Harris, I need more information. —CYBERPOWER (Chat) 17:44, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
- Whatever happened between then and now, it currently appears to be working. Guy Harris (talk) 18:06, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
- It looks as if that's what the page does if it informs you, in tiny type, that "These URLs are already alive or have since been whitelisted and will not be reported:"
- Perhaps, if you enter a URL on the "To begin, type in any number of (non-archive) URLs, you wish to report as false positives. Place each URL on a new line. Please only type in URLs. This is an automated process." page and click SUBMIT, and some or all of the URLs have already been whitelisted, the page should show something such as
- These URLs are already alive or have since been whitelisted and will not be reported:
- Please review the following URLs and confirm that they are really not dead:
- to make it clearer that some URLs will not be reported as they're already known to be OK. If one of the two sets of URLs is empty, its header shouldn't be displayed. If the "Please review the following URLs and confirm that they are really not dead:" set is empty, the "SUBMIT" button shouldn't be displayed.
- This will improve the usability of the false positive reporter. Guy Harris (talk) 18:18, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
- Guy Harris, I recommend filing a ticket so this won’t be forgotten. —CYBERPOWER (Chat) 18:55, 25 September 2020 (UTC)