Sovereign Grace Fellowship of Canada
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SGF claims to be baptistic, evangelistic, and holding to the doctrine of sovereign grace. The purpose of the SGF is to promote cooperation between member churches, especially in the areas of world missions, church planting, evangelization, & education, and to assist churches in maintaining "sound doctrine." At the time of its founding in 2001, the Sovereign Grace Fellowship had 10 member churches, located in New Brunswick and Ontario. As of 2012, there were 14 churches, including the Jarvis Street Baptist Church in Toronto.
- Bramadat, Paul & Seljak, David (2009). "Appendix". Christianity and ethnicity in Canada. University of Toronto Press. p. 2008. ISBN 0-8020-9584-4.
- "Sovereign Grace Fellowship of Canada Website: Constitution". Retrieved 8 Feb 2012.
- "Sovereign Grace Fellowship of Canada Website: Distinctives". Retrieved 10 Feb 2012.
- "Sovereign Grace Fellowship of Canada Website: Introduction". Retrieved 8 Feb 2012.
- "Sovereign Grace Fellowship of Canada Website: Member Churches". Retrieved 11 Feb 2012.
- "Barnabas". Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Toronto Baptist Seminary and Bible College: Mission". Archived from the original on 2011-10-10. Retrieved 11 Feb 2012.
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|