Other people's money
(Redirected from Other people's money (disambiguation))
Other people's money (OPM) may refer to:
- Adam Smith's phrase in The Wealth of Nations (1776) Book V, ch 1, §107, that corporate directors will always be inefficient, because they preside over other people's money
- The Principal–agent problem in economics; the modern formulation of Smith's observation
- Other People's Money and How the Bankers Use It, 1914 book by Louis Brandeis
- Other People's Money, 1916 American silent film with Gladys Hulette and Kathryn Adams (actress, born 1893)
- Other People's Money (play), 1987 American stage drama by Jerry Sterner
- Other People's Money, 1991 American drama/comedy film based on Sterner play, starring Danny DeVito and Gregory Peck
- Other People's Money (novel), 2011 British novel by Justin Cartwright
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Other people's money.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.