Original Sin (disambiguation)
|Look up original sin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Original sin is humanity's original state of sinfulness resulting from the Fall of Man.
Original Sin or The Original Sin may also refer to:
- Original Sin: Illuminating the Riddle, a 1997 theological monograph by Henri Blocher
- Original Sin (James novel), a 1994 novel by P. D. James
- Original Sin (Lane novel), a 1995 Doctor Who novel by Andy Lane
- The Original Sin (book), a 1972 autobiography by Anthony Quinn
- Original Sin (comics), a Marvel Comics story line
- The Original Sins, an American punk band
- The Original Sin (album), a 1979 album by Cowboys International
- Original Sin (INXS album) (2010)
- Original Sin – The Collection, a greatest hits album by INXS
- Original Sin (John Lewis album) (1961)
- Original Sin (Pandora's Box album) (1989)
- Fall of man, the Christian narrative encompassing the entire story of original sin
- The Garden of Eden with the Fall of Man, a 1617 painting by Peter Paul Rubens
- The Original Sinn or Nick Cvjetkovich, Canadian professional wrestler
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Original Sin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.