Michael P. Zuckert (born July 24, 1942) is an American political philosopher and Reeves Dreux Professor of Political Science at the University of Notre Dame. Zuckert earned a bachelor's degree in Cornell University in 1964, and completed his master's degree and doctorate at the University of Chicago in 1967 and 1974, respectively.
Michael P. Zuckert
|Born||July 24, 1942|
|Education||Cornell University (BA)|
University of Chicago (MA, PhD)
|Institutions||University of Notre Dame|
|Constitutional studies, Political theory|
- Launching Liberalism: John Locke and the Liberal Tradition (University of Kansas Press, 2002)
- The Natural Rights Republic (University of Notre Dame Press)
- Natural Rights and the New Republicanism (Princeton University Press, 1994)
- The Truth about Leo Strauss (2006) with Catherine Zuckert, University of Chicago Press
- Leo Strauss and the Problem of Political Philosophy (2014) with Catherine Zuckert, University of Chicago Press
- Natural Right and Political Philosophy: Essays in Honor of Catherine and Michael Zuckert. Edited by Lee Ward and Ann Ward. South Bend, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 2013.
|This biography of an American political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|