(Redirected from Guttenberg (disambiguation))
There are several possible meanings for Guttenberg, Guttenburg or Gutenburg:
- David Guttenberg (born 1951), U.S. state politician (Alaska)
- Enoch zu Guttenberg (1946–2018), German conductor, father of Karl-Theodor
- Fred Guttenberg, American activist against gun violence
- The House of Guttenberg, a Franconian noble family
- Johannes Gutenberg (1400–1468), introduced moveable type printing to Europe
- Johann Lorenz Trunck von Guttenberg (1661–1742), Mayor of Vienna 1713–1716
- Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, (born 1971), former Minister of Defence (Germany), son of Enoch zu Guttenberg
- Steve Guttenberg (born 1958), American actor
- Guttenburg, a German brig that wrecked on the Goodwin Sands on 1 January 1860
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guttenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.