|Look up gutenberg (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johannes Gutenberg (c. 1400–1468) was a German printer who invented effective mechanical printing.
Gutenberg may also refer to:
- Gutenberg, a 1993 children's book by author and illustrator Leonard Everett Fisher
- Gutenberg Bible, printed by Johannes Gutenberg circa 1455
- Gutenberg! The Musical!, off-Broadway musical running in New York City
- The Gutenberg discontinuity, a seismic propagation discontinuity at the core–mantle boundary
- Gutenberg, the default editor of WordPress as of version 5.0 (2018)
- Guttenburg, a German brig wrecked on the Goodwin Sands on 1 January 1860
- Gutenburg (disambiguation)
- Guttenberg (disambiguation)
- Project Gutenberg (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gutenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.