|Look up elastic, elastically, or elastics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Rubber band, ring-shaped band of rubber used to hold objects together
- Bungee cord, a cord composed of an elastic core covered in a sheath
- Chinese jump rope, a children's game resembling hopscotch and jump rope
As a proper nameEdit
- Elastic (album), a 2002 album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman
- All pages with titles beginning with Elastic
- All pages with titles containing Elastic
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- Stretch (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.