|Look up classics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Classics is the branch of humanities dealing with the ancient Mediterranean world.
Classics or Classic may also refer to:
- Classic, outstanding example of a particular style, something of lasting worth or with a timeless quality
- Classics may also refer to the study of classical texts of Confucianism, the mainstay of study in ancient China, Korea, and Japan.
- Classics (Ali Project album), 2001
- Classics (Aphex Twin album), 1994
- Classics (Joey Beltram album), 1996
- Classics (Era album), 2009
- Classics (George Canyon album)
- Classics (Hybrid album), 2012
- Classics (Jennifer Rush album)
- Classics (Kenny Rogers and Dottie West album), 1979
- Classics (Model 500 album), 1993
- Classics (Patty Loveless album)
- Classics (Ratatat album), 2006
- Classics (Sarah Brightman album)
- Classics (She & Him album)
- Classics (Triumph album), 1989
- Classics, by Susan Werner
- Styx Classics Volume 15, a 1987 compilation for the band Styx,
- Classics (Ali Project EP)
- The Classics (album)
Artists and labelsEdit
- American Classic Races, a series of three Thoroughbred horse races
- British Classic Races, five horse races run during the traditional flat racing season
- Classic cycle races, one-day professional cycling road races in the international calendar
- Swedish Classic Circuit, a diploma awarded to those who have finished races in cross country skiing, cycling, swimming, and cross country running during a 12-month period
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.