|Look up battista in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Battista Agnese (died 1564), cartographer from the Republic of Genoa, who worked in the Venetian Republic
- Battista Dossi, also known as Battista de Luteri, Italian painter
- Battista Farina (1893-1966), later Battista Pininfarina, Italian automobile designer and the founder of the Carrozzeria Pininfarina.
- Battista Sforza (1446-1472), Duchess of Urbino and second wife of Federico da Montefeltro
- Baptist (disambiguation)
- Batista (Portuguese/Spanish surname)
- Bautista (Spanish surname) meaning "Baptist"
- Baptista (Portuguese surname) meaning "Baptist"
- Baptiste (name) (French surname and given name) meaning "Baptist"
|This page lists people with the surname Battista. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|