American Political Science Review
The American Political Science Review is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering all areas of political science. It is an official journal of the American Political Science Association and is published on their behalf by Cambridge University Press. The journal was established in 1906.
|Discipline||Political science, international relations|
|ISO 4||Am. Political Sci. Rev.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the Social Sciences Citation Index, Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences, International Bibliography of Periodical Literature, and the International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature and Social Sciences. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2016 impact factor of 3.316, ranking it 5th out of 165 journals in the category "Political Science".
For the 2020–2024 term, the journal is co-led by a 12 member editorial team of Sharon Wright Austin, Michelle Dion, Celeste Montoya, Clarissa Rile Hayward, Kelly Kadera, Julie Novkov, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman, Dara Strolovitch, Aili M. Tripp, Denise Walsh, S. Laurel Weldon, and Elisabeth Jean Wood. This team's term will last until May 2024. The editorial team noted in a publication of the American Political Science Association that, while many journals have had all-male editorial teams, many fewer political science journals have had all-woman teams.
- Elisabeth Gayon (1985). "Guide documentaire de l'étudiant et du chercheur en science politique". In Madeleine Grawitz; Jean Leca (eds.). Traité de science politique (in French). Presses Universitaires de France. p. 305. ISBN 2-13-038858-2.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Political Science". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
- "APSA Announces the New Editorial Team for the American Political Science Review". Political Science Now. American Political Science Association. 26 July 2019. Retrieved 25 June 2020.
- "APSA Announces the New Editorial Team for the American Political Science Review". politicalsciencenow.com. 2019-07-26. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "Meet the Editors". American Political Science Association. Retrieved 25 June 2020.
- "APSR Editorial Team". 2019-07-19. Archived from the original on 2019-07-19. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
|This article about a journal on politics or political science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.